Thursday, October 15, 2009

1 year blogoversary has come and gone

I hate October!  As my mom reminded me, my grandfather died in October and my father died in October.  Last Wednesday, my brother was admitted to ICU.  Seems really strange that I also started this blog in October!  Wonder if I can have a "do over".  Maybe I can change to the end of September or the beginning of November. I think I'll just skip October in the future!

I want to thank all of you for all your well wishes and prayers.  They have really made a big difference!  My brother came though two surgeries with flying colors and although he is still in ICU, we expect him to be moved to a regular room soon.    His recovery will take a very long time but we are truly blessed he will recover!!

As for this blog, I'm still not confident in my ability to use this media for good family history but I'll keep working on it. 



Copyright © 2009 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails