Saturday, October 03, 2009

Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Childhood Memory

It's time for Saturday Night Genealogy Fun!


Here's this weeks assignment from Randy:

We all have childhood memories, but if you're like me, you're concentrating on getting the family history of your parents and earlier generations. Let's think about ourselves here.

Here's your mission if you want to accept it ...

1. What is one of your most vivid childhood memories? Was it family, friends, places, events, or just plain fun?

2) Tell us about it in a comment to this post, a Comment or Note on Facebook, or in a blog post of your own.

  
While not the earliest childhood memory I have, one that stands out involves my cat, Rosie.  We got Rosie after our other cat died because I just had to have a cat.  She was six weeks old when my Mom brought her home.
One day when she was about a year old, Rosie and I were playing.  Rosie became very upset with me and bite me so hard on my hand that she drew blood.  Out of shock and anger, I grabbed her tail, inserted the tip into my mouth and took a bite.  She let out a cry and ran away.  Sometime later that day she came back to me to be petted and I knew all was forgiven.  But after that incident she never bit me again.   I guess she learned her lesson.  




Copyright © 2009 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails