Monday, November 16, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Awards



Thank you to Felicia R Mathis at My Nola Heritage and Thomas MacEntee at Destination: Austin Family for bestowing me with a Kreativ Blogger award.  I don't know what I did to deserve it but it is much appreciated!


So from looking at Felicia's and Thomas' blogs, I need to tell you seven things that you don't know about me then nominate seven deserving blogs.


So here goes, seven things you don't know about me:
  
- I love to read. I usually have two to three books I'm reading at any one time.  But they have to be of different kinds.  I just can't keep two novels going at the same time.


- I'm the youngest of two only children.  An explanation may be needed at some point.
 
- I was a gymnast from ages 9 to 16.  I did Artistic Gymnastics (you know, balance beam, vault, etc.) from ages 9 to 13 then switched to Rhythmic Gymnastics (ribbon, ball, hoop, etc.)   I won second place in both state championship and regional championship the last year I competed. Guess I should post my photos and awards on my blog sometime. 

- I hate bugs.  No. Wait. Hate is not the right word.  I have a bug phobia.  Anything that creeps, crawls, flies, jumps or can scale walls is NOT my friend! There are exceptions but VERY few.

- I'm terrified of the doctor and dentist.  Sorry, there is no explanation. 
 
- I love movies based on classic novels. The A&E edition of Pride and Prejudice and the BBC edition of North & South are among my favorites.
 
- I'm an Addams Family fan.  I used to collect everything I could get my hands on Addams Family related.  Still want the Addams Family Barbie dolls though.  Sigh.


So there you have it, seven things you did not know about me. 


Now my picks for the Kreativ Blogger award.












I'm looking forward to finding out more about each of the nominated blog authors.





Copyright © 2009 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails