Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Tombstone Tuesday - Emilie and August Birck



August Birck
Birth:   Dec. 14, 1871, Gillespie County, Texas, USA (Per marker)
(14 Nov 1870 per death certificate.)
Death: : Feb. 17, 1934, Fredericksburg, Gillespie County,Texas, USA


Emilie Peese Birck
Birth:     Jul. 28, 1882, Luckenbach, Gillespie County, Texas, USA
Death:     Apr. 23, 1958, Fredericksburg, Gillespie County, Texas, USA
 
Trinity Lutheran Church Cemetery, Stonewall, Gillespie County, Texas, USA


Yesterday I was poking around in the census records trying to locate my great granduncle, Edgar Schmidt and his wife, Nelda Birck.  I was able to locate Nelda in several census records and that lead me to her parents, August Birck and Emilie (Peese) Birck.  I was also able to find both August and Emilie's respective death certificates.  After I found those, I went to Find A Grave to see if someone had posted a memorial for each.  Luckily,  contributor John Shuck posted their memorials along with the above photo.  He was nice enough to transfer the memorials to me and give me permission to post his photo as well.

Find A Grave Memorial for August Birk

Find A Grave Memorial for Emilie Peese Birk.



Copyright © 2009 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails