Thursday, November 19, 2009

Treasure Chest Thursday - Leaf Quilt



Photo: Leaf quilt and pattern close up. San Pedro, Los Angeles Co., California. Digital image. Privately held by Regina De León, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE], California, 2009.  All rights reserved.




Here is another one of my Grandma Crew's creations.  I don't think this is a very original design but it was hand stitched with love and care.  This quilt is bigger then the "girl on a swing" quilt.  Made for a bigger bed, probably with the hope that I would get married someday.  (My grandmother developed arthritis and could not see very well.  She would have stopped making quilts long before I was married.)





Copyright © 2009 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails