Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Data Backup Day - My Data Back Up Plan

My data back up plan:
  • My computer hard drive is backed up every day with Mozy remote back up service.  I double checked the folders and files being backed up so I'm sure everything of importance is filed away remotely.
  • Back up blog template and blog posts to my hard drive.  Double check they are part of the daily off site back up routine.
  • Back up my genealogy related items and blog items to a portable hard drive.
Hopefully by following this strategy, when my hard drive fails (as I'm sure it will do someday!) everything will be safe and sound.



So I ask you dear readers, is there anything that you would add?  Did I miss something important? Let me know your thoughts in comments.

 




Copyright © 2009 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails