For this week's SNGF, please do this:
1. Go to the www.PaulSadowski.com web site.
2. Read his Bad Jokes page. What was the first one that popped up?
An 80 year old couple were having problems remembering things, so they decided to go to their doctor to get checked out to make sure nothing was wrong with them.
When they arrived at the doctors, they explained to the doctor about the problems they were having with their memory. After checking the couple out, the doctor told them that they were physically okay but might want to start writing things down and make notes to help them remember things.
The couple thanked the doctor and left. Later that night while watching TV, the man got up from his chair and his wife asked, 'Where are you going?' He replied, 'To the kitchen.' She asked, 'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?' He replied, 'Sure.' She then asked him, 'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' He said, 'No, I can remember that.'
She then said, 'Well I would also like some strawberries on top. You had better write that down because I know you'll forget that.' He said, 'I can remember that, you want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.' She replied, 'Well I also would like whipped cream on top. I know you will forget that so you better write it down.'
With irritation in his voice, he said, 'I don't need to write that down! I can remember that.' He then fumes into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes he returned from the kitchen and handed her a plate of bacon and eggs. She stared at the plate for a moment and said angrily: 'I TOLD you to write it down! You forgot my toast!'
> Oh Boy!
3. Click on his Birthday Calculator link. What are five Fun Facts you didn't know about your birthday?
> That very cool! Only five?
- Your fortune cookie reads: You will have a very pleasant experience.
- You were born in the Chinese year of the Monkey.
- Your Native American Zodiac sign is Otter; your plant is Fern.
- The moon's phase on the day you were born was waxing gibbous.
- Celebrities who share your birthday:
Chelsea Brummet (1987) Elijah Wood (1981) Nick Carter (1980)
Joey Fatone, Jr. (1977) Sarah McLachlan (1968) Alan Alda (1936)
Susan Sontag (1933) Jackson Pollock (1912) Arthur Rubenstein (1887)
Colette (1873) Jos‚ Marti (1853)
4. Click on the "what your name means" link. What are your Number, your Soul Urge number and your Inner Dream number? Do the descriptions of your numbers match your perception of yourself? Note - females need to enter their birth name, not married name.
Your number is: 11
Your Soul Urge number is: 5
Your Inner Dream number is: 6Interesting that I can't relate to any of these descriptions with the exception of the Inner Dream. It says: You dream of guiding and fostering the perfect family in the perfect home. You crave the devotion from offspring and a loving spouse. You picture yourself in the center of a successful domestic unit.
Interesting and fun in any case! I'm going to do my favorite actor... OK, maybe the number 11 "dreamer" is me too!
By the way, my favorite actor and I have compatible Life Path numbers! WooHoo! (One can always dream... right?)