Randy came up with a really fun exercise.
Here are the instructions:
1) Go to http://www.myheritage.com/ - you don't have to be a registered member to use this feature. Click on the "Celebrities and Fun" tab.
2) Click on the "Celebrity Collage" tab, and then on the "Create my Collage" button.
3) Upload a photograph with your face (or another person's face) to the site (the face must be at least 100 x 100 pixels) and click on the "Run face recognition" button.
4) Select a collage template, and the faces (up to 8) to go into the collage template. Click on "Next" and "Preview" your template, which should bring up the template for you to review. You could click on "Save" and it would go off to your selected social networking site.
5) Figure out how to show your collage on your blog or social network site
Since I'm a bit shy, I decided to find out which celebrities my parents look like.
Copyright © 2009 Regina De León. All rights reserved.