Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 101 Award - You Like Me... You Really Like Me





I've been honored with the Happy 101 award four times.  Thanks a bunch Missy Corley of Bayside Blog, Thomas MacEntee of Destination: Austin Family, Leslie Ann Ballou of Lost Family Treasures and Jenna of Desperately Seeking Surnames.  I'm really touched by your show of love and friendship!


As part of my acceptance speech I need to list 10 things that make me happy.  So here goes:

  • A hug from a friend.
  • Watching a movie on the couch with my family.
  • The sound of rain.
  • Having a real conversation with my young man.
  • Seeing the name of my ancestors in records.
  • Rocking out to a great song. 
  • Reading a good book.
  • Clothes that actually fit.
  • "Cousins" who will share what they know about the family history.
  • Plain M&M's
 
The second part of my acceptance speech should have been to nominate other blogs for the award.  Since I'm really late with my acceptance, it seems that the award has already made the rounds.  I'll just say that there are many, many wonderful people and many, many great blogs in the genabloggers community!  If you did not receive the award, please consider yourself a Happy 101 blogger as well!
 
Thanks for the honor!






Copyright © 2010 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails