Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Recap - Winter 2010 GeneaBloggers Games

Here is my progress so far.  Not as many medals as I hoped but I still have more then a week to rack 'em up!



 
Winter 2010 GeneaBloggers Games
Competition Categories




 

2. Back Up Your Data!
Task C - My entire computer is backed up everyday using Mozy online service.  I also try to participate in the monthly GeneaBloggers "Data Back-up Day".
Does that mean I get a Gold Medal??

4. Expand Your Knowledge
Task E - Created a new surname visualization.  
Bronze Medal

6. Reach Out & Perform Genealogical Acts of Kindness! –
Task A - Commented on three new (to me) blogs.
Task G - Added two new blogs using the Follow feature. 
Silver Medal




Copyright © 2010 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails