Friday, February 26, 2010

Timeline - Sarah Jane Hicks Montgomery

As part of the Winter 2010 GeneaBloggers Games, I made this timeline using timetoast.

While this certainly was a fun project, I really do not see the usefulness of these kind of timelines except for those without any other kind of genealogy software.  It was very tedious inputting all the information, especially since it was already in my genealogy software. 

But on the plus side, it sure is pretty and would have been nicer if I could have more photos to add to the events.  People dropping by the blog would certainly find this much more pleasing to look at then the standard "print-out" timeline.


For whatever reason, I can't get blogger to display the timeline, even though it shows up in the "preview".  So here is the link: Sarah Jane Hicks Montgomery



Copyright © 2010 Regina De León. All rights reserved.


blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails