Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Non-Genealogy Product Plug: Book Darts

I don’t usually do product plugs but this is a product I absolutely love and am sure you will too!  I call them “A book’s (and reader’s) best friend!”

So what are Book Darts?  (Directly from their website:)

BookDarts LogoBook Darts are Finder‘s Keepers

Not just the original Page Point. Way more than a book mark!  Answers the question: "How can we mark our exact   passages, find them again, quickly and surely, and never harm the page?"  Eliminate: Bent corners, Paper clips, Underlining, Highlighting, "Sticky Papers" (and sticky pages).

 

Here are some photos of Book Darts in use in my Getting the Most Out of RootsMagic book.

P4270056           P4270057

I just bought 300 of these wonderful things!    100 each in a really cool tin.  P4270058

So, ready to get your own “stash”? Go immediately to BookDarts.com.

If you are already a Book Darts fan, I’d love to hear how you use them.



Copyright © 2010 Regina De León. All rights reserved.

FTC Disclosure: I did not receive any kind of compensation for writing this blog post.  I really do just love this product!  :^)

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails