Wednesday, May 19, 2010

(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday – Unknown Bynum Photo

The subjects in this photo are unknown to me.  The negative, which is a negative of a pretty badly torn up photo, was given to me by my first cousin once removed before her death.  From what I can remember of the situation, she told me “these are Bynum’s” and that was all.  I’m hoping that by posting the photo someone maybe able to help me date the photo so I can narrow who these Bynum’s might be.

Bynum negative

 

This is a scan of the negative.  I’ve inverted it so it looks like a photo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bynum negative close up

Here I’ve enlarged and enhanced the negative as best I could.  If you can help with this photo in any way, please contact me either by submitting a comment below or clicking the contact button.

 

Copyright © 2010 Regina De León. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails