Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tombstone Tuesday – Pearson Clifford Montgomery

Pearson Montgomery Tombstone

Born: 22 August 1852 (per marker) – 22 August 1854 (per death certificate) in Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky.

Died: 6 February 1949 in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.

Burial: 8 February 1949 at Locke Hill Cemetery in San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas

Pearson was my second great granduncle or brother to my second great grandfather, Theodore Jonas (or James) Montgomery.  Pearson never married and never had children that I can find.  He took care of my second great grandmother, Sarah Jane Hicks and her children after Theodore died.

I have not been able to find an obituary for Pearson but I did find his death certificate, which is below.

Death 038



Copyright © 2010 Regina De León. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails