Thursday, May 20, 2010

Treasure Chest Thursday – Scarlett part 2

Last Thursday, I you the contents of a box that included my homemade dolls.  You can find that post here.

I found two photos of Scarlett both taken in 1978 per the writing on the back.  The photos are “old” and “pinky” now.  I did the best I could in trying to clear them up.

Scarlett and twin  

I call this photo, “Scarlett and her twin”.  I believe this is the doll my mom still has.  I think she is green but it is so hard to tell from this photo.

 

 

 Me Scarlett

This is me on Christmas morning after church holding my two favorite presents that year, Scarlett and a new purse.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Copyright © 2010 Regina De León. All rights reserved.

blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails