Sunday, October 10, 2010

Agriculture Templates are Here…. Finally!

I’ve been working on making templates for the U.S. Census Non-population Schedule – Agriculture for about a month now.  They are finally ready.

I made the templates for transcribing a few family lines, not for transcribing the whole page. There was no was I could see to add all the needed lines for a full page transcription and still get the information on one 8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper.  They were made in Microsoft Excel 2007 and are saved in xls format or non-fillable PDF.  The PDF’s would be used for printing and filling out by hand.

Screen print

If you would like to have a copy, please use the contact button on this blog to send me an email and I’ll forward the requested Excel or PDF file to you. 

I hope you find the files useful.  I look forward to your comments and suggestions.

(Original posted 10/10/10)

Update 15 Oct 2010:

As of today, I’ve given away several copies in both .xls and PDF format.  I did my best to make sure all was well but several typos were found.  (Thanks for catching them, Dan!)  I will make the corrections and have them available later today. 

 

Happy Hunting!

Copyright © 2010 Regina De León. All rights reserved.
blog comments powered by Disqus
Related Posts with Thumbnails